FSI not only provides complete design services but also is a complete electronic manufacturing center providing build support from prototype through production. We specialize in small to mid-size quantity, mixed technology, turnkey or consigned, PCB assembly.
Our capabilities include:
- SMT & Through-hole
- High Speed Pick & Place
- BGA, Micro-BGA, Fine Pitch, 0201
- On-site X-Ray Inspection
- Turnkey or Consigned Kits
- Prototype & Volume Production
- Pb-Free & ROHS compliance
- Quick-Turn Assemblies
- Functional Testing
- Functional Tester Design & Fab
- Box Build
With a full service engineering team we are able to react quickly to customer requirements.
We require the following information to get started
- Gerber data for the board including paste mask data.
- A bill of materials (BOM) in Excel or comma separated format containing the following information:
- Reference Designator
- Part number
- Package (footprint/decal)
- Pick-and-Place Info: X/Y Position, Rotation, Board side (top or bottom)
If pick and place information cannot be provided, FSI Systems will generate it manually.
FSI Systems, Inc. provides quick turn PCB assembly services on a 24 hour, 1 week, or 2 week turn basis.
Contact us now for a free quote.